Trauma Informed Behaviour Support Training for Social Care Staff, Schools & Fostering.How to significantly reduce your levels of incidents (#AimingForZero), so that you increase the sustainability of your placements, lower staff stress (and turnover) and save money!
Everyone left the course feeling inspired and motivated…
Thank you, the course was, in my opinion, excellent. The work you did around different team roles, blocked care and empathy fatigue was enlightening and inspiring.
To find out more, CLICK the button below that best describes your setting...
+ProActive Approaches is a national training provider of 'Behaviour Training' with extensive experience within Social Care, Schools, Healthcare Settings and the Secure Estate.
We are able to offer you a wide range of behaviour courses to suit your needs, courses include the following:
- PBS (Positive Behaviour Support) Training.
- +ProActive Approaches to Challenging Behaviour in Adult Social Care Settings (Residential, Supported Living & Day Centres).
- Attachment & Trauma Informed Behaviour Support Training for SEMH Settings (Residential, Schools & Fostering).
- Physical Intervention Training.
- Breakaway Training.
- Therapeutic Holding for Healthcare Settings.
- Ligature Course.
- Report Writing Following Incidents & Physical Interventions.
Access a group of trainers (many professionally qualified) who are not only experts in their field, but who will also captivate your staff and have them on the edge of their seats...
We love sharing our knowledge and our enthusiasm is infectious!
Coaches Foundation Programme (Children’s SEMH Settings)
Train The Trainer Course (Adult Settings)
4 Day +ProActive Approaches Course (Children’s SEMH settings)
1 Day +ProActive Approaches Course (Fostering Edition)
12 Hour +ProActive Approaches in Schools Course
1 Day +ProActive Approaches in Adult Social Care Settings