Report Writing Made Easy – Children’s Settings
Course Duration: 1 Day
Is this course certificated? YES
Maximum number of participants: 18 people
The Recording Formula is the definitive guide to writing high-quality incident reports following the use of Restrictive Physical Intervention. See below for more information.
To instantly receive the full information pack for this course via email, click the button below.
‘The Recording Formula’ is a 6 module, interactive course that teaches your staff a 7 part FORMULA which empowers and enables them to easily produce HIGH quality reports every time!
- Module 1 - An Introduction To Incident Recording
- Module 2 - The Law & Legal Context
- Module 3 - Quality Recording
- Module 4 - 'The 7 Part Recording Formula' - Report Writing Made Easy
- Module 5 - Recording Specifics
- Module 6 - Applying The Formula - How to apply 'The Formula' to either written or electronic reports
Click the BLUE button above to instantly receive the full information pack for this course.
Planning Your Course
In order to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call us on: 0845 475 0084
- Navigate to the dates you require, availability is shown by a GREEN square.
- Click on the date you require, a new box will appear BELOW with a ‘Book Now’ button in it.
- Click on the ‘Book Now’ button and then fill in your details.
- Once you have filled in your details, click the GREEN ‘Book Now’ button, you will then receive a confirmation email with the details (time, date etc) of your course.
Should you experience any difficulties with booking online, please do not hesitate to call us on:0845 475 0084, if there are dates that you wanted but they are showing as UNAVAILABLE, call us on 0845 475 0084, we may well be able to organise a trainer for your date, call now!
Use the ARROWS < > below to navigate between months
You may also like…
Physical Intervention Training
Ensure your behaviour training is fit for purpose, discover the 7 key areas to consider whilst sourcing physical intervention training. In the guide, you’ll also discover how focusing on a trauma-informed model can have a significant impact on your levels of challenging behaviour, or, as we prefer to say, children’s levels of stress and anxiety.